We provide an education based approach to financial planning in a non-intimidating environment to help Black women become:
- Financially educated and empowered,
- Obtain financial peace of mind and
- Become financially free!
Why we do this!
Let’s face it, you love to spend money but don’t really know how it works. You’ve grown up and were never taught about money management from school, family or friends. You’ve heard a few things here and there which you’ve tried but wasn’t successful. You may have read a few books on money but thought “I can’t do this”, “this is too much work,” or “I’m not doing too badly on my own” so I don’t need this.
Well, what if….
- You could be doing much better financially if you have access to tools, strategies, and courses
- You have access to financial experts when you get stuck
- You have a community to support and help you face your financial fears